Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Back to the Blog, Finally.

Wow! It's literally been forever. I've noticed that in my absence, other blogs, for some reason, make me feel better about not updating my own blog, because my delusional mind has convinced itself that it is MY blog, because every time I read it I'm like, "HAHA Oh Ava, you've really done it this time... that was hilarious!!" And then I have to remind myself that unfortunately, I don't write this blog. No, no Ava. Your blog is way over there. *points to September* (Totally Stolen from another blog... But it was too true to my own)

However, I'm now officially attempting to get back into the swing of things. Apart from working and trying overly hard to keep the house semi neat... semi, being the fact that I'm lucky if I manage to do a thorough clean up every 1-2 months, I've pursued a rather larger idea by selling my own crafty items over the net. I feel so techie. Now, I truly wish I had a "special" talent and the knowledge to essentially sell myself over the web.... Without taking pictures of myself straddled on the couch armchair like some prostitute from down under of course. (Cause that would be odd and just end up circling the globe for people to laugh at) 

To view my lonely store just click this link >> http://www.etsy.com/shop/BrunswickDesign
I'll be bringing in some new items soon for Christmas. 

Now onto the good stuff! 


Another new item of interest is our Minecraft server upgrade! The new parts started arriving today, so hopefully the Hubby will put together a brand new super PC to host the server.. One with a new FX AMD 6-core processor I might add. Mmmm turbo core technology....


We've also created a new server competition to win My Little Pony coloring books and crayons! Since most of our new registers are Bronies... Oh and we also have the latest Humble Bundle up for grabs. All the rules and info are posted on the forums.


>>> Noobcraft Forums!! <<<  Once you've registered just go to the Minecraft section and read about the competition under 'Contests'.


We've also recently allowed people to log onto the server without being whitelisted. Catch is, your unable to do anything, no building no nothing. This just allows new users to view the current map and to choose whether or not they would like to join our community.

If you'd like to log on and check out the server, just type mcnoobs.info in multiplayer.


Our Noobcraft community has started to evolve over the past few months, allowing Terraria users to join and we've also included our new guild for Star Wars Old Republic. (now accepting applications) This way we can keep the community forums all rolled into one. The forums themselves have expanded and now feature different sections for each of the games.

Queen Ava, in honor of me! How sweet!


                                                                                                    
My last major build, The Taj Mahal.                        


No comments:

Post a Comment