Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Yo ho ho and a bottle 'o seawaterrr

I know, my last post on Minecraft ended with me crapping on about how I was designing a replica of a house, but an even better idea popped into my head!

I've created stunning houses that float in the sky but then it dawned on me. What about something that floats in the water?! A Pirate Ship!!1

Yes, that's what I've been working on over the past couple of days... In the early stages my watery queen was a mess. I was sure my imagination wouldn't surpass this one.


So, with the help of Google images and whatever ideas were left floating around in that empty skull of mine, I come up with a wickedly awesome final design. Add a few more sails, perhaps a flag.. throw in some cannons and perhaps whack a fancy mermaid maiden at the front of my beloved boat.
And not long after... I had created, my masterpiece.




Not bad for a noob chick eh?

Below is the link to my previous rant on Minecraft. If you haven't already read it. Enjoy.
Virtual Lego - Blog  <<<<< Clicky Clicky

2 comments:

  1. That be a mighty fine vessel ye scurvy dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrgh Thank ye, She be sailin' the beach side currently, would be nice if we could implement motors an such..

    ReplyDelete