Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Omg, where have I been?

Wouldn't you love to know. Well, actually, I haven't been anywhere. I've been here the whole time, I'm just lazy when it comes to blogs. So, today I'm going to do a bit of free advertising, or we could just call it 'sharing'. Below is a few pages I've recently had the pleasure to visit. Now I'm not saying haul your ass over there and purchase anything, these are just some neat sites that interest me.

Put your Paws up, we're praying for Japan. - Lady Gaga [Official]

Fellow Aussies, Click here to Win a Holden. - Piece 'o' Cake, IQ Test to go into the running.

Geek Culture, Click for nerdy entertainment.  - The coolest Blog ever.

Bad Boy Bill, interesting Music. Clicky Clicky.  - Yeah, they ain't too bad.

The only woman that has truly inspired me <3  - Very talented. Follow this awesome person!



If anyone has a topic they would like me to discuss, feel free to leave a comment or email me. Until then I'm going to stare into this screen and think of shit I could have written about.

No comments:

Post a Comment