Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thank You America!

Since I was recently on the topic of racism. I'm keen to see how others portray people after viewing something simple as ID.

Every time I go to hand over some of my personal identification, I become nervous and somewhat embarrassed. I've been told that in some instances, your unable to smile, during that one second you have a camera pointed at you, undressing your inner dark side and exposing the wrong part of you to the world.

I mean, you may as well stamp my licence or passport with " Killer, scares little kids and drives the 'Candy Van' ".

How, in a single flash, does someone go from looking all innocent...


To having a mug shot that looks like a murderer??!


So, I want to thank America and it's people. For granting me the benefit of any doubt and allowing me residency into your beloved country.

No comments:

Post a Comment