Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cats, Officially shit me.

They're smelly, they do nothing but eat, sleep, poop and talk.

You put down fresh litter then they instantly have to crap. They hassle you to feed them, you put a bowl of food down and they eat like 1/10 of it then fuck off to nap. You can't take em for a walk, they just hang out at home and scratch the shit out of your furniture and shed everywhere. They never want you to pick them up and cuddle, it's a love-hate relationship. If they want to be pet, your bugged into petting. You want to pet them, your hissed at and scratched. I cannot count the amount of shirts I've had wrecked from cats due to the fact that they decided they weren't happy with the current situation..  Not to mention my cat has a shit voice. She sounds like something snapped her jaw and jammed something sharp down her throat. When we finally move again. I'm putting my foot down, no fuckin pain-in-the-ass cats.

Stupid cats are Stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment