Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Minecraft has me hooked

ANOTHER AMAZING CREATION BY AVARRIANNA - SPHINX

No, really. I'm amazingly awesome when it comes to this stuff.. While everyone else is off making fortresses and mechanical-like devices for no apparent reason, I'm redesigning historical figures.

I've taken a shot on four different angles so you can all see her 3 dimensional body. Although she doesn't really have a woman's head.. you get the idea.




2 comments:

  1. Stunning!

    I really should get this game, but it sounds like one that'll cost me months of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drake, I honestly recommend it. It cost bugger all for the beta and it's a one time payment. And trust me, I was nervous to take it up because I feared It might have me addicted like I was to World of Warcraft, but it's nothing like that. There's a sense of accomplishment after spending hours of mining to build something grand. Minecraft has me hooked, but watching the same pixel blocks for hours on end will not end up costing you months of you life. I found myself getting bored with the same stuff. If you don't have any designs in mind, what are we really mining for?

    ReplyDelete