Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Motivational Issues

Pssh, I wish. One day I will invent the 'motivational' pill. I don't think since I left my last job, that there has been a day where I felt truly motivated and determined to do something successful. Unless you class spending 30 minutes with a vacuum on full blast, slowly sucking at every square inch of the couch to rid of the damn cat hair, successful?



So, whats the definition of motivation anyway? To be excited to get up each day and face the world with a giant smile and say "Fuck yeah, this is AWESOME, living and being alive is GREAT!!!!1"

I think not. The majority of my mornings/afternoons cause me to walk around like a ninety year old bitch, mumbling to myself about things I could or should do..



Although the idea of a magic pill that boosts this so-called motivation kinda already exists - I'm not talking about speed, cause being high is bad for you - My form of motivation used to dwell in the bottom of a cup. It's called coffee. The motivational juice. Or so I thought. That stuff just doesn't seem to work the way it used to when I was 14.



Everyone suggests I eat better and do more exercise. Well I rebel against your wishes! Give me magic! And I want it in my Alice in Wonderland mug. Ktanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment