Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Twitter Trends cause Racist Confusion

Another stupid way to attract attention to silly topics that can be viewed so many different ways. For instance, the latest one I've seen;

#thingsblackfolksscaredof



I've found it rather entertaining to see what the black community have actually said about themselves. (However; I wish to point out, that I'm not being racist, I'm essentially quoting what has been said by others.)

We are humans, we're all scared of something, it's just pure stupidity to acknowledge the stereotype of your own race by saying your scared of, and I quote, "No kool-aid, chickens becoming extincted(i.e: no fried chicken), pools/water, dogs, police, jail, DNA, drug and pregnancy tests", ect.. you get my point.

It may all be fun and games, but apart from all the bad spelling and grammar, my view is, people (even white) are making themselves appear racist to their own kind over the net.

You basically look like this;



It doesn't matter where your from or what color you are, we all pave our own paths, we're tired of calling each other racist. Seriously, think before you say something and remember, the internet is pretty much a forever thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment