Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hackers, If I could hack >_>

Then I'd certainly be the one to hack the twat who decided to close down the Minecraft site. Seriously? What's in it for them? Forum trolling not enough for you? Need to vent your anger towards the world by ruining part of the gaming community?

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2386932,00.asp

Not to worry. My statue stands proudly. Awaiting my eager return.

Notice how he seems to be stabbing himself? Quality Stuff.




Anywho, onto some better news. Our server just managed to rank 189. Pretty swanky, considering we started at rank (approximately) 1400, out of 2520 registered servers.
If anyone is interested in assisting us hit the top 100 or more, feel free to click the link below and hit the thumbs-up under "VOTES".

http://minestatus.net/4589-noobcraft-server   < Click to Vote for us and get a cookie =D

And, for anyone interested in becoming part of my wonderful collective you can register to be whitelisted to my server by <Clicking Here>

Thanks for Reading my fellow subjects :3
Yours Sincerely, The Noob Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment