Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Monday, June 20, 2011

NoobCraft Creeps Towards the Top.

 Noobcraft Server just broke 150 in ranking. We're slowly creeping up the ladder.
Neat little Vid posted by Sheldon. Have a look see at Ava's and Munky's Minecraft Server. You only get to see a tiny amount of the things we have made. The Vid only show's our "new spawn". Complete with Market place. 
We also officially have NPC's and Big Brother.
Head on over to the forums by clicking >>> HERE, CLICK HERE!!!!1 <<< 
Below are a couple of new features for our VIP status. 
BRAVE NEW WORLD - VIP ONLY





 New addition to the VIP status! Which still includes Magic Carpet!
GUESS WHO'S BACK? ONLY ON NOOBCRAFT!!!1
VOTE FOR US TODAY, and get a cookie. 
>Just Click Here< 
And make sure you hit the "thumbs up" icon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment