Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

LAST DAY OF THE YEAR BITCHES.

Just wanted to say, how awesome this year has been. Well, not including work. But the rest was great!

I moved to Southern California with my gorgeous husband. Shared our first wedding anniversary in December and started (over and over again) planning our long term goals. Which still includes the unknown decision of whether or not we plan to return to Australia... Who knows whats really on the cards. I'm not bothering with new year resolutions but I don't plan on winging shit either.

I guess, I'll take the crap as it's flung and hope to god I can fling shit back. /women unite.
Damn straight. However, in all seriousness we'll be taking everything one step at a time. If I don't get too lazy I might just keep ya'll updated. Stiff shit if I don't. Perhaps you should send me a message through FB.

Anywho, Have a happy and somewhat safe New year, get yer wobbly boots on and fuck some shit up. Y'no, Live a little. We only live once.

Love to you all, friends and family and haters xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment