Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last post for May = shits n gigs.

Right, well I've been a rather lazy bitch when it comes to blogging, ergh, I knew the novelty would wear off once I started working. But alas, I'll continue to strike stupidity and nothingness into everyone's heart.

Anywho, whats left to report on. One day left in May. /sigh. Another damn month. I have this fear that I'll wake up one morning with kids and crows feet or something. Not that I should be worried, that ain't far off when you think about it... Oh shock horror.

Oh gee, look at that, I was magically pulled away from my pc and now it's the 31st. Small things eh?

Anywho, turns out I've been given a new opportunity at work... New department and more hours. Pretty good considering I thought I'd have to pick up a second job.  Now, In America they say being put into a new department is essentially a promotion. Umm ok so wheres my pay raise? Ohh if I squint hard enough.. Shit! Is that a WHOLE 15c? Mate, watch out, we're livin' big this year. /sigh.
(Still not sure on my exact raise amount, good chance it'll be 5-10c, but I can dream big right?)

I managed to learn a valuable lesson the other day. I was blowing up balloons for a customer, when I, in some retarded bubbly Aussie accent, asked the customer "Hey, what do you have planned, big party..  wedding?" to which the customer replied, "uh, no my mother died yesterday and we're releasing balloons on the beach  as a farewell..." -commence /faceplam- Moral of the story, don't be happy when blowing up white balloons. Goddamn I felt like an ass.

AND SUDDENLY - Something that reminded me of an Ex of mine, lols.

MINECRAFT =D
And don't forgets, Noobcraft Server still wants more noobs. Join Today. Donate and gets the new VIP status. 
> Just Click Here < And head over to the forums to register.

2 comments: