Where the hell do I start..

After much deliberation and more than a shove from my overly-wonderful husband, I have finally created a blog. Like most people, creating the blog page is the easy part. It's finding shit to write about that does your head in. With a wide range of audiences, I'm fucked. So, I'm takin' a stab at this. Sorry if anything I come up with offends or surprises anyone. This is my blog, so all you haters can hit the damn road.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

OMG NEW POST!!!!!1

OK, so many of you "bright sparks" will have noticed my recent changes to my page! IKR omg, wow! I'm glad I've finally added a bit of color to the banner, although I've noticed since I've stopped drinking, the name of this blog should be changed to 'Married with Coffee and Bagels'. Cause It's cool to be sober. If your like 14.../sigh





Another addition to my blog is a list of sites/blogs I thoroughly enjoy and ad links to sites that sell stuff I like. Majority is from Buy.com cause they is cheap and sell some pretty neat shit. Playboy.com is kinky and I ninja'd the morphing bunny to display it on my page cause she's hot as. amiright?

I'll also be adding my Minecraft Server info/site link to some posts I make. For any of you who may be interested or know someone looking for a free server to join. It'll go a little something like this;

Click below - noobs <3
   WOOO >>> Clicky this uber leet link of awesomeness!!!1 


Well that's kind of how It'll work.. It will just take you to the main site where you can navigate to the forums - just click on the registration forum post and I'm sure you can figure out the rest.

Since I'm in the mood for spamming my own blog, here's another Free Advertisement..
GO GO GAME REVIEWS and other awesome stuff, like spoilers. ^_-


And for any arty farty people who are on facebook, I happen to have a page I would like you to like. 
Brunswick Design - I maded it all by myself :3

Anywho, I'll leave you with a World of Warcraft / Lady Gaga parody song by the Classy Oxhorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment